Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves. We got some two for one tickets from getting an oil change, and headed to the last game of the Braves vs Dodgers series. The stadium is huge. We were in the top area, which meant we climbed 4 flights of stairs. However, it was convenient to be under the cover at the top when it started raining. We went from being in one of the middle rows to being the first row. The rain started and everyone ran to the upper seats to stay dry. I must admit that scoreless innings are not very exciting. But the bottom of the 9th made up for all the boring parts in the middle. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. (So did everyone else around us. Our area reeked of Budweiser and Miller lite).
The one downside to the visit: The Braves have stolen the Florida State Seminole war chant and chop. Matt says, "Not okay." I guess I'll have to save my chant and chop until the FSU vs BYU game in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment