Saturday, July 16, 2011
Thanks for growing up with me
So maybe I am a Harry Potter dork, but I am kind of sad that I just watched the last Harry Potter film. It was amazing!
When I look back it has spanned 12-13 years of my life. I first read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when I was a middle schooler at Centennial Middle School. When I starting to read it, I remember reading bits of it in between classes or down moments in class (when I read I go into my own little world). When the 4th book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out, I think we bought 3 copies because my brothers and I all didn't want to wait to read it! The 7th and final book came out just after I began my church mission, so I made it 18 months without hearing anyone tell me what happened. The 2nd day after I came home, I read the whole book in a day. It was awesome!!!
Thanks for all the memories, Harry. When I have kids, I hope they love you and the wizarding world like I do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to disappoint you but I draw the line at naming any children Harry Harris.
ReplyDelete